Since I was last there.
- Blue recycle bins on the street
- Bike share stations
- More express buses (the SDX had just opened last time and is way faster than the painfully slow Deuce)
- More newer bars and restos on East Fremont
- Higher longer zipline downtown in the Fremont Experience
- New casinos on the strip (mostly replacing older ones)
- More big box pharmacies on the strip
- Little liquor stores on the strip
- Lots of closed casinos and shops downtown
- Half the poker rooms downtown are no morw
- More panhandlers
Misc funny moments
- Waitress insisted the daily happy hour ended at 5pm. I pointed to the sign on the wall that read in foot high letters 4 – 6 pm
- Airport check-in person asked if I had a return flight out of Canada. Not needed, I say. Do you have a visa? Not required for US citizens, I say. She keeps reading through the fine print and agrees.